2 packets of Thai red curry paste
1 duck (chopped)
1 bunch of curry leaves
5 large potatoes (diced)
500 ml coconut milk
500 ml water
Salt and sugar to taste
1. Combine the red curry paste and duck, fry until the meat is lightly cooked.
2. Add in potatoes and curry leaves, then continue to fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add water and bring to boil.
4. Turn down the heat and simmer until the meat is soft – should take 45 minutes to an hour (alternatively, use a pressure cooker and cook for 35 minutes).
5. Add in coconut milk, salt and sugar then continue to simmer on low heat for another 20 minutes.
6. Serve with steamed rice or nasi kunyit
An accidental cook who loves to feed her family well.