In Summer, you’ll be surprised how refreshing this recipe could be. It’s exceptionally easy to make and has a terrific blend of crispy watery watermelons and salty, creamy fetas.
1/2 a watermelon (best if its red and juicy)
250g feta cheese
2tbsp balsamic vinegar
3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
a bunch of mint leaves
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut up the watermelon into bite-size cubes, then chill
2. Crumble the feta cheese into bite-size as well…or in my case, they come in little cubes already and combine with the watermelon
3. Add in mint leaves to the mix
4. Mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil together then drizzle over the watermelon, feta and mint leaves
5. Add in salt and ground black pepper to taste
An accidental cook who loves to feed her family well.